The B&B ‘Bianco e Blu’ is in the heart of Marina di Ragusa, in the historic centre, located on Via Imperia no. 13, opposite the “Banco di Sicilia”, at the corner with “Via Benedetto Brin”.
In a desirable position, it is located:
- 50 metres from the sea and the two free access beaches.
- 50 metres from the centre - Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi (the square represents the centre of Marina di Ragusa).
- 50 metres from the bus stop.
- 50 metres from the Municipal Offices of Marina di Ragusa.
- 50 metres from the Lungomare Mediterraneo (promenade leading to the marina).
- 50 metres from restaurants, shops and bars in the centre.
- 400 metres from the Marina.
- 30 Km from the new "Pio La Torre" airport at Comiso.
- Is the B&B really 50 metres from the sea and the centre?
- I saw that the B&B is in the centre, but then it can be noisy at night because of the nightclubs?
- The bus stop is 50 metres away, what are the various connections?
Definitely, neither one more step or one step less! To go to the beach, go along Via Imperia and after 50 metres you will find one of the largest and most popular beaches in Marina di Ragusa. This beach is free and has very fine sand and shallow water, ideal for families with children. There is a "Lido", where you can rent sun beds and umbrellas, 200 metres from this beach, it also has a bar and serves meals. Piazza Duca Degli Abruzzi is the centre of the town, again 50 metres from the B&B. It is full of bars, shops and restaurants. The square overlooks the sea and the sandy beach.
There are strict municipal regulations on noise emissions. Nightlife is limited, due to time restrictions and to the presence of small downtown bars. During the week it is possible to play music until 1.00 am and on weekends until 2.00 am. However, the B&B although located in the centre of Marina di Ragusa, is far enough away from the noise of the bars in the piazza. In any case, all the rooms are soundproofed with certified noise abatement. Even the building's walls are perfectly sound-absorbing as they are ancient 70cm thick walls.
The bus stop is in front of the municipal offices of Marina di Ragusa, 50 metres from the B&B. "Tumino Trasporti" has several daily services to Ragusa and Ragusa Ibla, Punta Secca, Kamarina, Castello di Donnafugata and the new “Comiso Airport”. "Ast" transport has daily services to Modica, Scicli, S. Croce every day. "Etna Trasporti" has daily services to Catania centre and Catania Airport. For other destinations it is necessary to change at the bus station in Ragusa.